Herein I will detail what Tolkien material will come out this year - that is known, as of now.
- The Art of the Lord of the Rings (hopefully that 'mock-up' cover will be used!)
- The facsimile Hobbit set
- The Story of Kullervo , coming in August in hardback (and other formats?)
- A Brief History of the Hobbit
- paperback edition(s) of Beowulf.
- paperback edition(s) of The Hobbit, illustrated by Jemima Catlin
- Tolkien 2016 calendar - The Hobbit: Part 3 extended edition, as well as most likely The Hobbit Extended Edition Trilogy
- Smith of Wootton Major (hardback pocket edition, like The Hobbit, Farmer Giles, Roverandom and The Adventures of Tom Bombadil)
- other surprises...? (beyond 2015) (wishful thinking) (audio edition of The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun read by Brian Cox? The Children of Hurin poster collection by Alan Lee? The Hobbit Sketchbook by Alan Lee? "The Music of The Hobbit Films" book by Doug Adams? The Hobbit Complete Recordings?)